PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by MARíA ALONSO GARCíA (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- The person in charge is MARíA ALONSO GARCIA
- Its CIF is: 30799559Y
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 957464916
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as transferred to user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. . Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, and you must also refrain from making statements or
false, inaccurate or incorrect indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY D
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit, for any issues or differences that may arise due to the interpretation, compliance and execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user’s domicile or those of the place of compliance of the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.